Historically low mortgage rates give you the opportunity to reduce your monthly mortgage payment by refinancing your home loan. Plus, if your income, credit score, or home value has increased, you may qualify for a lower rate than before.
Refinancing can help you meet any of these goals:
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payments
- Save money for other expenses or investments
- Pay off your loan faster and build equity
- Take cash out of your home equity for other financial needs
What are current refinance rates today?
Refinance interest rates vary depending on your credit, income, and other factors. Rates can change every day, so it’s smart to find out what rate you qualify for today. Get your rate now
What are the advantages of refinancing to lower mortgage payments?
- Reducing interest could save you money over the life of the loan
- Save money for other financial goals
- Reduce or eliminate mortgage insurance (learn more)
What are the disadvantages of refinancing to lower mortgage payments?
- You may incur refinancing fees
- You may increase the time required to pay off your mortgage, depending on the term you select
- Your overall interest expense may increase, depending on the term you select
How does a mortgage refinancing work?
With a refinance, you essentially take out a new loan that would cover your current mortgage balance and any other fees you want the loan to pay for. Depending on how you refinance, you may have to conduct another appraisal of your home. After the refinance closes, you pay off your old loan balance in its entirety. You would also start making monthly mortgage payments on the new loan.
What would be my new monthly payment after refinancing?
Your exact monthly payment depends on the interest rate you qualify for and the term you select. Contact us to review your options and calculate your new payment.
Why trust Newfi Lending with your refinancing?
Newfi is a direct lender with years of experience in mortgage refinance. We’ve earned a five-star customer satisfaction rating from LendingTree for our low rates, fast processing, and excellent customer service. Give us a call at (888) 316-3934 and see just how friendly we are!
How can I get more information?
Talk to us at Newfi Lending. We’ll get you a personalized refinance rate and review other options tailored to your situation.